Profound change is advancing across government, business, and society. It presents significant challenges for brands, communities, and cultures. Intimately linked to this story of change, is data.
For businesses and brands, a rich new world of opportunity has opened where data is simultaneously part of the problem and the solution.
New M&C Saatchi Group Data Consultancy, Fluency, shine a new light on the powerful impact data fluency has on a brand’s bottom line – and reveal the cost of inaction, in their new study - From Chaos to Cognition.
The study shows that brands mastering data fluency in this era of change are experiencing significant topline growth. They possess decision makers that consistently derive value from technology and data, and they are connecting to audiences by decoding our complex world and encoding their brands precisely where they will deliver sustainable growth.
Top US and UK Brands
are losing £14.9bn each year through a lack of data fluency
Data fluent brands
create 4X more purchase intent than disconnected brands
76 percent of UK and US brands
are currently not achieving data fluency or sustainable growth
- Find out if your brand has data credentials but is struggling with untapped potential, or if it is data disconnected and in need of a plan for growth
- Find out if the growth your brand is experiencing is sustainable, or if it is generating cognitive brand skills
- Find out the revenue growth your brand is missing out on through a lack of data fluency
- Find out whether your brand is creating purchase intent by building strong audience connections
- Find out if improving your brand’s data fluency is a training or recruitment issue and possible return on investment in employees
- Show your CFO the real contribution of your brand to the bottom line
- Find out if your brand’s current performance will secure future market share growth